Polka Dot Gems Web Search

Custom Search

Make $5 instantly!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Products For A New Year

On a personal note, I want to apologize for not keeping this blog updated, unfortunately due to the holidays and a severely sick grandmother, my time was scarce. Now that it is a new year, I hope to update more frequently and keep you girls in tune with what's new, hot, and worth buying.

Over the holidays, I got to thinking about new products for the new year, YES! I thought about you girls while I was away! I wanted to start off the new year with a truly amazing product, so....

















Fredric Fekkai Au Naturel Gentle Shampoo

Shampoo? Who wants to start off 2009 with some boring shampoo?

I apologize if you wanted glitter, vibrating eyeshadow, or...well, anything more exciting than shampoo, but I have to tell you, this stuff is amazing and worth all of the attention it's getting.

Here's why:

"
Your natural beauty comes more naturally with Fekkai Au Naturel. Luxurious and purely gorgeous, this shampoo is infused with beneficial essential oils and organic ingredients, and is absent of synthetic fragrance, dyes, and additives like sulfates and parabens. Packaged in a bottle made with 40% recycled materials, Fekkai's formula embodies the essence of eco-conscious, positively-crafted haircare."

Yes, it's "GREEN," and I know a huge majority of you guys out there have resolutions to be more green this year. It also lacks all those nasty ingredients like sulfates (ew) so there's less gunk in your hair, and more healthy locks.
After one shampoo, you'll notice a huge difference. Remember when you were a kid and you had soft, manageable hair? This shampoo will shave off all the years and give you back the hair you once had- you know, before you started putting tons of gunk in it? After using this, I even noticed my natural highlights were more noticeable...and I wasn't the only one who noticed!

An 8oz bottle of this stuff will run you about $23 at Sephora, but it pays for itself in compliments!


No comments:

Counter