Polka Dot Gems Web Search

Custom Search

Make $5 instantly!

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Neutogena Visibly Even

I get bored quickly, so I switch face washes more often than I change my sheets. Ew- just kidding, but I recently added a new product to my regimen, and I think I'm seriously in love.
Neutrogena Healthy Skin, Visibly Even with vitamin C and essential soy, is meant to deliver more even-toned, radiant skin. It has tiny, gentle exfoliating beads which gives you an amazing deep clean feeling. It didn't overdry my skin, which is important because I tend to get dry patches from some harsh medicated cleansers and scrubs. It only cost me about $6 at my local Wal-mart and I am excited to try the other products in the Neutrogena Visibly Even line (they sell SPF moisturizer, concentrated night moisturizer, and even body wash!)
It smells lovely too, which is hard to find in a face cleanser.

No comments:

Counter